November 19, 2019 0 Comment
Baked ziti recipes
Recipe by: Colleen B. Smith
- one pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- two (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- six ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- one one/two cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Add all elements to record
- Add all components to listing
- Deliver a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Include ziti pasta, and cook until finally al dente, about 8 minutes drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef more than medium heat. Include spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: one/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, one/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Best with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for thirty minutes in the preheated oven, or till cheeses are melted.
Here is a rapid and easy baked ziti recipe, best for a weeknight dinner.