May 14, 2019 0 Comment
- 1 (8 ounce) package deal huge egg noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- three/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- four tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package deal cottage cheese, creamed
- one pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- one/4 cup white sugar
- one/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Add all components to record
- Add all substances to listing
1 h thirty m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch glass baking dish.
- Deliver a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Include pasta and cook for 8 to ten minutes or till al dente drain and stir in 6 tablespoons sliced butter.
- In a medium bowl beat egg yolks with sugar and cream cheese stir into noodles and add sour cream, cottage cheese and salt. Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into mixture. Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- In a modest bowl combine melted butter, 1/four cup sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle above noodle mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.