September 24, 2019 0 Comment
Maple glazed salmon
Recipe by: STARFLOWER
- one/four cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/eight teaspoon ground black pepper
- one pound salmon
- Add all substances to checklist
- Add all substances to listing
- In a tiny bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Location salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning as soon as.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Location the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until finally easily flaked with a fork.