March 22, 2019 0 Comment
Recipe by: Mommyof3
- 1 (ten ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- eight massive marshmallows
- 1/four cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Include all elements to checklist
- Include all substances to listing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into personal triangles.
- In a tiny bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. Location marshmallow into the center of a dough triangle. Cautiously wrap the dough all around the marshmallow. Pinch the seams collectively tightly to seal in marshmallow as it melts. Location on a baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake in a preheated oven till golden brown, about 15 minutes.
See what occurs when sugar-coated marshmallows are baked within crescent rolls.