December 17, 2018 0 Comment
Ribeye roast recipe
Recipe by: KBHANSON21
- one cup softened butter
- six cloves garlic, minced
- one (4 pound) bone-in rib-eye roast
- sea salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Include all components to list
- Include all components to checklist
one h 40 m
- Preheat an oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Beat butter and garlic together in a bowl. Poke many holes in roast with a sharp knife. Rub butter mixture all in excess of roast and season meat with salt and black pepper. Area roast, unwanted fat-side up, in a roasting pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue cooking until roast is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 1 1/two to 2 hours. An quick-study thermometer inserted into the center ought to study 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).