January 28, 2019 0 Comment
Sausage gravy and biscuits
Recipe by: JimmyDean
- one (sixteen ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.six ounce) package deal Jimmy Dean® Authentic Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 1/4 cup flour
- two one/two cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Add all components to list
- Add all elements to record
- Bake biscuits according to bundle instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet in excess of medium heat 5-6 minutes or until totally heated, stirring usually. Stir in flour. Slowly add milk cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring continuously. Decrease heat to medium-reduced simmer two minutes, stirring continually. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place two halves on each of eight plates prime with about one/3 cup gravy.
Impress your visitors with an appetizer that’s tasty and effortless to make.