October 11, 2018 0 Comment
Seared ahi tuna recipe
- two (5 ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- one teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/four teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one teaspoon entire peppercorns
- Add all substances to list
- Include all elements to checklist
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet above medium-substantial heat. Cook the peppercorns in the mixture till they soften and pop, about five minutes. Gently location the seasoned tuna in the skillet and cook to preferred doneness, 1 one/two minutes per side for rare.
See how to make swift, easy, elegant seared tuna steaks.